Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Sous Chef
Employment Type: Full Time
- Do you crave the taste of success? Say Yes I Can! because here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for foodies just like you!
- At Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
- Can you handle the heat in the kitchen and keep your team cool at the same time?
Key Responsibilities of a Cook
- Ensures that proper safety, hygiene, and sanitation practices are followed
- Utilises leadership skills and motivation to maximise team member productivity and satisfaction
- Develops and recommends appropriate training and development to meet Hotel and departmental needs
- People developer
Requirements of a Cook
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member supervision
- Commercially aware
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication and creative abilities.
Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
- To be discussed
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online