Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Inventory Officer
Job Code: IbesePlant001
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Fulltime
Category: DCP - Operations
- Support the effective management of materials at the plant to ensure alignment of inventory levels with appropriate guidelines.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and activities of the stores (centralised) under the supervision of the Head, Stores.
- Conduct physical counts to verify accuracy of incoming and outgoing products at the stores.
- Ensure incoming products are received and stored according to DCP’s policies & procedures.sws
- Maintain online inventory management software and ensure timely identification of triggers (or manually identify when minimum threshold levels have been reached) to initiate actions for stock replenishment.
- Post details of receipt and dispatch transactions and ensure integrity of the inventory management system.
- Maintain up to date records of materials inventory at the stores (existing stock, pending orders, etc.)
- Provide information on current stock and orders to provide justification for re-ordering.
- Monitor trends of product receipt and dispatch at the stores to provide basis for demand forecasting
- Conduct periodic inventory stock counting/ inventory accuracy checks
- Perform end-of-day inventory reconciliation to ensure discrepancies are identified and resolved in time.
- Notify Head, Stores of irregularities in inventory records and support in reconciling / resolving.
- Maintain approved HSE best practices in the stores.
- Develop periodic reports of stores operations and performance as required.
- Maintain electronic inventory management database.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Stores.
- Full grade 12 certificate with credits or better in English and mathematics.
- Diploma in CILT or CIPS.
- Minimum of five (5) year relevant work experience.
- Possess relevant skills in basic MS Office applications and working knowledge of business Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Sound judgement informed by extensive practical Knowledge and expertise.
- Good communication and interpersonal.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualfied candidates should:
Click here to apply online