Join Pinnah Foods Limited
Pinnah Foods Limited (The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is a restaurant chain with 6 outlets operating in the city of Lagos and we are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to to join our vibrant team in the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Summary of Position
- We are a restaurant chain with 6 outlets operating in the city of Lagos and we are currently seeking to employ Restaurant Managers to join our vibrant team.
- Understand all company policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures in line with given guidelines.
- Ensure staff compliance with the company policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensure that all customers feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that the company’s mission and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all staff.
- Responsible for the induction, training, development and coaching of all team members in accordance with the laid down standards and training schedule
- Responsible for overall business performance of the restaurant through efficient operations, effective cost controls, scheduling labour, inventory and profit management
- Ensures compliance to HACCP and Health and safety standards
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment, appliances and fittings are kept clean and in excellent working condition through regular personal inspection.
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment, fitting and facilities and ensures prompt repair in the event of any fault or breakdown.
- Responsible for planning and organising local store marketing activities.
- Achieve company objectives in sales targets, food costs, service, quality, appearance of restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness through continuous training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Arranging and organizing the rota, responsibilities for all staff by anticipated business activity and planning adequate cover for absence to ensure the smooth running of business operations.
- Adequate planning and co-ordination of team members to ensure and that all orders are completed in a timely manner to meet our “customer waiting time standards”.
- Ensure that ALL inventory received and final product meet the required QUALITY standards.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently served according to the restaurant’s portioning and serving standards.
- Responsible for minimizing wastage by ensuring the efficient use of resources (e.g. packaging, stationery, disposables, etc).
- Responsible for ensuring that all required records (sales, inventory, food cost, stock, wastage etc) are properly updated on a daily basis or as and when required.
- Providing daily and weekly sales, food cost and other management reports to Management.
- Responsible for handling and resolving customer complaints
Qualifications & Requirements
- Possess at the minimum HND certificate or equivalent (university degree preferred)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- At least 2 years managerial/supervisory experience in a restaurant or retail environment (preferably a global brand).
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Energy and stamina.
Job Title: Marketing & Content Specialist
- We are looking for a creative Marketing & Content Specialist to take full responsibility of our marketing strategies and campaigns across all channels – offline, social media, blogs and lead generation.
- Your responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. You should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects (both online & offline). It is also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- You will also be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing social media posts, develop engaging content to attract/retain customers and responding to followers. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- You should be able to oversee all marketing initiatives with the aim of building and maintaining a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels with the ultimate goal of improving business performance.
- Develop and execute ideas for creative marketing campaigns aimed at increasing sales and driving business performance
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Develop, plan and execute all marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Manage and monitor the marketing budget efficiently on a quarterly basis and allocate funds wisely to ensure value for money and ROI.
- Design and implement marketing strategy to align with business goals, ensuring brand consistency
- Oversee and monitor all marketing and advertising activities
- Suggest and implement new initiatives to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Manage content distribution to various channels (online and offline) social media platforms to increase web traffic and drive foot traffic to all our stores
- Oversee and manage all social media accounts
- Maintain and build our social media presence across all digital channels
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against company goals (KPIs) to ensure profitability
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple marketing channels and customer touch points
- Build and develop strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendor partners
- Responsible for liaising with and providing direction to graphics designer to develop engaging and creative content in line with the company’s brand strategy
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Oversee and approve all marketing/promotional material, from online graphics to hard copy fliers/banners, ensuring brand consistency
- Analyze consumer behaviour and adjust advertising and marketing campaigns accordingly
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to think strategically and analytically
- Proven working experience in content management & digital marketing
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and social media marketing campaigns
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Self driven individual with proven ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA/Bsc degree in Marketing or relevant field (desirable)
- Vibrant and outgoing personality
- An avid food lover with a genuine love for desserts
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 4th November, 2019