Vodstra Limited – Our client in the transportation and hospitality business requires the services of a competent professional to drive her Human Resources and Administrative unit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head – HR & Administration
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Learning and Development:/Resourcing/Academy Management:
- In consultation with the Business Unit Managers, complete skills/capability development plans and deploy training and development initiatives as required
- Manage all aspects of learning and development cycle including Learning needs analysis, creating learning and development plan and budgets, design delivery and evaluation of learning intervention.
- Design and deliver appropriate training interventions using a variety of training solution e.g workshop, webinar, e-learning and action learning for employees at all level
- Ensure all training and materials meet the relevant organizational, statutory and regulatory requirements and effectively address business requirements.
- Produce an organizational strategy and plan to meet recruitment, training & development needs and manage training delivery, impact analysis, measurement and follow up as necessary.
- Shall develop and build sustainable organizational capabilities by successfully implementing HR programs and initiatives that support the Company Human Capital Strategy in accordance with current Nigeria Labour Law and HR best practices.
Strategic HR Management:
- Liaise with business unit managers to understand business strategy and workforce requirements and develop HR/people plans accordingly
- Provide internal HR consulting services in organizational development & talent development to Business unit managers and staff & drive organization change by assessing culture, climate, and motivation, and communicating these.
- Implement all HR activities for the company and act as a point person for local business unit managers for all HR related projects, queries etc.
Employee Relations & Talent Management:
- Work closely with senior and Business unit managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching, and support on the full range of HR activities (including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, restructuring of services, performance management, etc.), in order to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management throughout the Company
- Monitor and review the performance appraisal system and continually develop as necessary, ensuring that annual appraisals are carried out in a timely manner and followed up.
- Shall be Responsible for organizing the administrative services that allow for efficient operation
- Manage and maintain HR scorecard within agreed targets for business units
- Conduct all HR Administration related to talent and organizational development processes
- Provide Leadership to the HR department
- A Master’s degree in Human Resources Management from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 12 years post qualification experience with 6 Years? experience in a senior management position in the Logistics Industry
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body.
Compensation and Benefits
- Define and maintain competitive merit-based compensation and benefits to supports the company’s strategy
- Carry out surveys to ensure that the Company maintains its compensation position vis a vis the market
- Recommend Incentive bonus payouts in line with performance over
- the year and implement the payouts
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Location : Sango Ota, Ogun
- We require the services of a competent and customer focus individual to manage the hotel business.
- Restructure the Hotel operations to improve performance as well as enhance the revenue earning capacity
- Strategically develop new business lines and complementary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings and wealth of the Hotel
- Market the hotel services and ensure the hotels/businesses are fully booked on daily basis
- Achieve the netbank target of the hotel on a weekly/monthly basis
- Develop and Implement an integrated company policy covering all the departments of the Hotel.
- Monitor the staff to deliver the target from time to time
- Develop and set up controls to minimize fraud to its barest minimum.
- Supervise compliance standards to the hotel rules and regulations and exercise disciplinary measures as needed in line with company policy
- Conducts hotel inspections
- Effectively handle all guest complaints
- Ensure guest services are up to standard in the hotel
- Effectively manage staff in order to maximize their potential and effectiveness.
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the hotel.
- Reports to Management weekly and monthly
- Ensure that world-class training packages are developed and delivered to build human capacity within the group, especially for the key roles in Hotel operations.
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Hotel according to world-class standards and build customer loyalty.
- A BSc / HND in Business Administration from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 6 years post qualification experience in the Hospitality business
- Must have at least 3 years experience in marketing of hospitality businesses.
Job Title: Chef
Location : Sango Ota, Ogun
- We require the services of a competent and customer focus individual to manage the Kitchen of our hotel.
- Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality and administrative functions
- Actively seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring adequate resources are available according to business needs
- Manage the provision of food to Food and Beverage outlets and taking action where necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation
- Control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
- Ensure team members have up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions, and events
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Ensure that staffing levels are maintained to cover business demands
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the kitchen team
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations, and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Ensure maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Manage the financial performance of the department so all planning is in line with hotel objectives
- Ensure food control systems are adhered to so margins are on target
- Regular review of all menus with Food and Beverage Manager to confirm offerings are in line with market trends.
- Must have at least 6 years experience as a Chef in a reputable hotel.
Deadline:6th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the mail subject