BlessWorld Foundation International (BWFI) is a charity-based organization that was inspired and founded by Dr. Kingsley Nwachukwu, who is a Canadian-based practicing specialist in psychiatry, as well as a global health practitioner. It is a global health initiative established to affect the world through health.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Location : Edo
- Authenticate documentation presented for all credit applications and ensure they meet the KYC requirements and any other requirements as required by the regulators.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Credit policy, procedures and service level agreements.
- Analyse financial data regarding loan requests for new, renewal and existing loans, including data provided by credit bureaus and other financial institutions files.
- Prepares spreadsheets, reports, summaries and opinions for financial institutions officers on new, renewal and existing loans.
- Make recommendations for credit rating.
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the Marketing Department.
- Assist in the Restructuring of debts in the interest of the company and customer.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidates must be B.Sc / BA / HND holder in a related discipline and a minimum of 1 year working experience in a related sector.
- Candidate must be honest and hardworking and must have completed NYSC or exemption letter.
- Age: 23-35 years.
Job Title: Business Administrator
Location : Edo
- We are looking for a skilled and knowledgeable marketing personnel who is both creative and analytical, and who is proficient in all areas of marketing, from copy-writing to social media marketing.
- Marketing consultants can expect to define marketing strategies, identify the most appropriate message, and execute these strategies.
- Identifying and crafting main media messages.
- Developing strategies and goals.
- Executing strategic tasks and monitoring outcomes.
- Preparing reports and marketing presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business related discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline 29th March, 2020.