Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- N.Y.S.C Member preferred.
- Must be smart and can use MS word/Excel.
- Must reside around Marina/Ebute-Metta/Apapa/Yaba Axis of Lagos.
Deadline: 18th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Data Entry Officer” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted