Health Connect 24×7, the first Nigerian 24×7 Population Health Management provider combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts via voice/ video calls, live chat as well as on-site doctor visits and clinics for healthy, acute and chronic condition management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
- We are looking for a Digital marketing specialist. Are you proficient with using digital tools for marketing? This vacant position is for you.
What You’ll Do
- Creating and executing campaigns on platforms including web, email/newsletters and social media.
- Driving utilisation of our service.
- Public relations oriented
- Finding and recommending opportunities for collaboration to increase visibility through events online.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- Good with Google analytics by Analysing, measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Preparing promotion calendar.
- Creating brand awareness on social platforms.
- Generating digital leads.
- Driving app downloads
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM and marketing database.
- Proven knowledge of website analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
What we are looking for in you:
- A deep understanding of current marketing tools and strategies and the ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Initiatives
- Good communication skills with the ability to write good content is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to create thoughtful health oriented content
Deadline: 16th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.