IT Application Specialist at Jotna Group
Jotna Group is a leading beverage and raw materials manufacturing company in West Africa. The group comprises of 3 operating business units, The Lacasera Company, Prima Corporation Ltd, and Engee PET Manufacturing Company which are significant players and leaders in their respective sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Application Specialist
Location: Coker, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT Application Specialist will be responsible for assessing appropriate IT application to meet specific Business need, should be able to help in translating the Business need into a design document, and Drive the partner in implementing any new application in the Group.
- The Application Specialist will be responsible for daily health Checking and Maintenance and administration of all the IT application in Jotna Group.
- The role is accountable to the Head, Information Technology in assisting to provide full IT support to the Group’s operations and ensure delivery of consistent quality IT products and services in the most cost effective way.
- Evaluate, Design, Develop new software application to meet the needs of user departments.
- Monitoring, Support and Enhancement of existing IT Applications.
- Should have adequate knowledge on managing application in Cloud.
- Should be accountable for daily monitoring and health check of Hardware, Operating System, Critical Network Device log and Application to ensure availability and reliability of application.
- Should be able to draw a data backup strategy for al business critical application for the organisation.
- Ensure regular back-ups are undertaken and that an effective disaster recovery plan is in place to avert loss of data in major incidents.
- Should be able to manage all IT service partners from delivery perspective.
- Should ensure that the Services are received as per scope and SLA are adhered to.
- Ensures all internal and external data communication lines are functioning to maximum effectiveness.
- Should be aware of best Change Management Practice and will be responsible to implement the same.
- Develops, updates and maintains proprietary software to ensure the Company’s IT potential is realized.
- Should be able to analyze the comparative features of different application and to select the solution that is best fitted for business need.
- Should have prior knowledge how to manage Applications on Cloud.
- Should have adequate knowledge on Microsoft Products and Database.
- Should be able to drive end to end Application implementation project right from inception to post go live support.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th October, 2021.