Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IP Network Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong Knowledge on Protocols: BSSAP, RANAP, GTP, MAP, SCTP, Diameter, SGSAP,
- S1AP, RADIUS
- KPIs Analysis: Mobility, Accessibility, Retain ability, Availability, etc
- Analysis and Solution for E2E problems like throughput, accessibility, and mobility.
- Good knowledge on CS nodes configuration and parameters (MSC MGW HLR HSS etc), basic and optional features to help to improve the network performance and user experience.
- Abilities to Planned and Designed HLD / LLD for entire EPC Core.
- Abilities to Implement Layer7 DPI, Content Based Charging, service-based traffic shaping, flow-based charging and Bandwidth control.
- Configuration of Cisco / Huawei routers and switches.
- Strong Knowledge of routing protocols such as static, ospf, isis, bgp, mpls,l2vpn.
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Networking / Telecom.
- Experience 3 – 5 Years
- Certification required: CCNP, CCSP, CCDA
- Working knowledge on Cisco & Huawei network switches and routers.
- Available to work in 24*7 shift time, on-call support.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] using the job role as the subject of the mail