IP Core Network Security Engineer at Lorache Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IP Core Network Security Engineer
Designation: IP Network Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitoring of IP Transit, NLD , Metro , Core links , troubleshooting with vendors, escalation and follow ups
- To operate in an ISP core-network, includes multI vendor equipment and services to serve LTE & enterprise customers.
- To analyze / troubleshoot core network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning.
- Troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor for faster resolution.
- Respond quickly to issues affecting the network environment to maintain high availability and uptime.
- Provides analysis and root cause diagnosis for any network / customer related issue to the involve parties and to maintain SLA.
- Expert level troubleshooting for malfunctions of network hardware, links, routing, customer related issues to maintain operational availability of core network and customers.
- Expert level understanding of Cisco and Huawei switches and routers, Network Caching appliances, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, IP sub-netting, VLAN, VTP, VSI, VPN, VRF, VRRP, ISIS, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, WCCP.
- Understanding of Cisco and Huawei Router / switch hardware configuration, role of each minor item in the chassis, repair and replacement procedures. Transceivers and fiber cables
- Graduate in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Certification required: CCNP, CCSP, CCDA
- Working knowledge on Cisco & Huawei network switches and routers.
- Detailed technical knowledge of L2 & L3 routing, switching protocols.
- Available to work in 24*7 shift time, on-call support.
- Experience: 3 – 5 Years in an ISP, ICT or Telecomms company
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Job title” as subject of the email.