- Company: Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Associate
Herbert Macaulay Way, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The Investment Manager will assist the investment management team in executing its deal sourcing and portfolio monitoring strategies..
- Performing market research and due diligence for potential investment.
- Working with portfolio companies on research projects, preparing competitor analysis and valuation analysis.
- Meeting with entrepreneurs of businesses that are potentially interesting investments.
- Gather and analyze performance metrics from portfolio companies.
- Participate in organizing events, conferences, and workshops for the startup ecosystem.
- Minimum of University degree (2:1) or HND in (Accounting, Banking and Finance or Social Science related background)
- Minimum of 1 – 2years work experience.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and research skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong networking skills to actively be involved with startups, venture capitals, and corporates.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Organization Awareness & Concern for Impact.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date