Inventory / Store Manager at Lansrock Nigeria Limite
Lansrock Nigeria is a leading national provider of Audio, Video, and Lighting equipment for all your production and presentation needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory / Store Manager
- Responsible for Stock Counting, labeling, and Auditing as required.
- Maintains all documents for receiving new stock and re-distribution of stock.
- Documents and reports defective and aged items at the warehouse
- Keep stock control system up to date and plan future capacity requirements.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Liaising with the management when procuring new stocks.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Ensure goods, tools and equipment are stored appropriately and in good condition to avoid untimely depreciation and damage.
- Regulate the movement of items and personnel in and out of the warehouse to ensure uninterrupted operations.
- Manage warehouse space efficiently
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- Firm grasp of the supply chain, inventory, and distribution management.
- Skill in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- 2 years experience in Warehousing / Store Management.
- Experience with the use of any Data Entry software will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th October, 2021.