The flagship Skin101 Center is a full spectrum cosmetic medical and surgical facility with a medical spa, dermatology clinic, and plastic surgery unit all under one roof. Our focus is on diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions of all ages and improving and enhancing physical appearance. We understand that people want to look as good as they feel and feel as good as they look.
SKIN101 brings a unique and holistic approach to looking and feeling great by providing highly individualized and customized plans that utilize a single treatment, or combination of treatments across the board from the variety of aesthetic, anti-aging, and surgical options available at the facility. Our wide range of services is world standard, using the latest technology and science with astute professionals, to meet even the most complex needs and the most challenging cases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The inventory officer is primarily responsible for managing the inventory system, obtaining the right stock and monitoring the quality of the intake, monitoring the flow of stock within the system, and updating inventory records to share with management and other stakeholders.
- The purpose of this position is to supervise and coordinate all activities in inventory management and to ensure that optimum levels of inventory are maintained and that it is at par with quality standards.
- He/she is also responsible for keeping a track of the inventory records and making sure that it is accurate.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Stock Receipt & Issue:
- Manage incoming stocks from vendors and outgoing stocks to stores, and customers (of both raw materials, work in progress, and finished goods)
- Manage the intra-store transfer of items; that is movement of items between stores
- Manage all stock requisitions from the different locations
- Manage all sales orders - sorting of all items on the order form
- To maintain a record of receipts as well as the issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- To be involved in the reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- Report and manage optimal stock level - forecast supply and demand to deter overstock and understock
- Liaise with the Customer Experience Department to track the shipment of stocks.
- Maintain adequate/safe storage of merchandise.
- Manage stock supply options; putting into consideration color, size, and other stock specifications to ensure the best representation of product at all times
- Manage stock reconciliation in the stores and report to the Accounts Department
- The inventory officer is responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels, and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- They are also involved in preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records, and are accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Maintain detailed daily reports of stock receipt and issue and report to the COO & the Accountant
- Provide daily reports of stock availability/quantity to the Production Team, Customer Experience Department, and Promotions and Marketing Unit
- Manage and report stock level/position to the Accounts Department
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily.
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing, and unpacking.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Must possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc. in Accounting, Economics, or its equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years of proven working experience in a similar role
- Must have a sound understanding and experience in Supply Chain Management
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Must have accurate numeracy skill
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.