We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit and Quality Control Manager
Category: Managerial Staff
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- ACOMIN has recently been engaged on a Global Fund Malaria Project, and in preparation for implementation, we seek to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position of a Monitoring and Evaluation Manager, under the current Global Fund Malaria Grant, to work on the CSO component of the grant to be implemented in 13 States as follows: Kwara, Jigawa, Katsina, Zamfara, Kano, Kaduna, Adamawa, Niger, Yobe, Gombe, Osun, Ogun, Delta.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences or other related discipline, a Postgraduate qualification in Public Health or other related discipline is an added advantage
- S/he must have a minimum of three years work experience in Public Health, particularly in Malaria programs or any other programs in other disease areas
- Seven (7) years minimum experience is required for candidate without a Postgraduate Degree
- IT Literate
- Local knowledge and ability to communicate in local language in the state of choice is mandatory.
- Leadership and Self-Management
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet tight schedules under minimal supervision
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedule to meet required needs and deadlines
- Ability to approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Excellent time management
- Excellent knowledge management
- Ability to remain calm, in control and good humoured even under pressure
- Ability to work proactively as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Certification and/or requisite training in related fields for position of choice
- Candidates with years of experience working with an NGO in related positions are at an advantage
- Only candidates residing in the state of their selected duty station will be considered.
22nd March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one page Application Letter, addressed to the "National Coordinator", clearly providing evidence of competencies required for the job, current or last remuneration, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae indicating clearly your valid telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address, which should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of your application should read the position you are applying for, the location, and your name as such: "Internal Audit and Quality Control Manager (Abuja) – Bola Ali Obi".
- All applications must be sent via e-mail to the address shown above.
- Candidates with applications for multiple positions and who do not abide by method of application will be disqualified.
- No surface mails or telephone calls will be entertained
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.