Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Temporary Staff
Job ID: 2022-4716
Employment Status: Temporary
Category: International Positions
- The HR Temp hire will report to the Senior HR Specialist. S/He will support in posting and longlisting applications for Jhpiego open vacancies.
- The successful candidate will also assist in documenting HR procedures and processes.
- Manage the posting of job advertisements on relevant job boards
- Work with the HR team to longlist applications for various vacancies.
- Provide critical recruitment administrative support to Human Resources Office
- Work with HR Officers to manage staff on-boarding across all Jhpiego offices in the country
- Ensure adequate documentation of recruitment processes
- Work with HR Assistant to create new staff files meeting checklist requirements
- Assists in tracking staff insurance claims and other cases liaising with the Insurer;
- Checks medical reimbursements of staff and dependents for completeness and files claims to the Insurer for a refund; follows up on these claims, enabling on-time reimbursement
- Assist in maintaining up-to-date employee records in both electronic and hard copy files and ensure the files are complete and all required documentation maintained in a confidential and secure manner
- Assist in creating personal files of new Joinees as per the checklist.
- Assume other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or any related field.
- 3-4 years of proven Human Resources management experience in a multi-cultural work environment.
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law.
- Experience in managing full recruitment cycle.
- Experience working in an iNGO will be an added advantage
- Experience working in a busy office
- Computer skills including demonstrated hands on-experience with MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS Excel.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- A broad variety of administrative and office management skills.
- A team player with experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have a positive attitude to work requiring minimum supervision.
- Be willing to take on extra responsibilities in order to achieve the goals/objectives set by the organization.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently and as part of a team.
N250,000 - N350,000 Monthly (Gross).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.