Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Generalist
Employment Type: Full Time
- A Human Resources Outsourcing and Advisory company located in Lekki, Lagos, is looking for a passionate and competent HR Generalist to join its team to initiate and implement various human resources programs.
- As an HR Generalist, you must have a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation.
- If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labour law and business acumen, this is the place to be.
- The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to our company.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes: recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions.
- Collaborate with clients to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Processing employment documents.
- Acting as a consultant to new employees.
- Introduce new hires to clients and current employees.
- Organizing orientation programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Develop and implement of human resource policies
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labour and other statutory regulations
Performance and Talent Management:
- Organize quarterly, biannually and annual employee performance reviews
- Based on performance appraisal results, identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Assess results from our employee performance reviews
Learning & Development:
- Conduct organization-wide learning needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Map out annual learning plans for management, HR, and clients.
- Design and develop learning programs (outsourced and/or in-house).
- Select appropriate learning methods or activities (e.g., simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes).
- Oversee training sessions.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire, hiring costs and employee turnover rates.
- Map out salary ranges for our open positions.
- Assess results from our employee performance reviews.
- Identify top reasons why candidates and employees choose to work with our company and recommend areas of improvement for our HR procedures.
- Manage and maintain excellent relationship with our clients, candidates, employees and vendors.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Educational Requirements & Experience:
- B.Sc / BA in Human Resources or relevant field.
- Proven five (5) years experience as an HR Generalist
- Additional HR certification will be a plus.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and HRIS systems.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and analytical skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving and excellent leadership skills.
- Good research abilities.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
- Good knowledge of HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits.
- Business acumen.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online