A Digital Marking firm located in Victoria Island, Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist and Administrative Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to engage an experienced Human Resource Generalist; such individual must have major experience in performance management, employee engagement, compensation management, recruitment, training and development, succession planning as well as other HR activities.
- You will become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to build something of lasting value helping people become successful in their business or career using digital marketing.
- Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for managing DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
- Assist in handling Human Resources and Administrative responsibilities including; recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance & talent management, HR reporting and other administrative duties assisting leadership in the people management area.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to management and employees on employee related matters – Properly handle complaints, grievance procedures and implement disciplinary procedures.
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Coordinate and monitor the performance management process (KRA, KPI and So on).
- Support management in identifying development needs and facilitate development activities (on individual, team and organizational level).
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed and administered accurately and in time, and according to State and Federal legislation, labor laws and payroll practices.
- Execute the annual compensation review as well as communicate on transfers and promotions throughout the year.
- Provide recruitment and career services to our clients.
- Coordinate and execute HR processes including but not limited to onboarding, confirmation, discipline, transfer and leavers.
- Ensure accurate and up to date personnel administration that complies with local legislation. Administer and coordinate compensation benefits (health insurance, compensation, leaves of absences, and paid time off). Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Preparing staff handbooks – Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Facilitate the management and allocation of the HR and administrative budget. Provide human resources analysis such as headcount planning and budget reporting.
- Promote industrial relations harmony through proactive engagement of workforce representatives. Promote good rapport with the community and relevant regulatory bodies.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Establish and maintain the HR filing system according
- Facilitate daily administrative duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3-5 years working experience in Human Resources in General HR Practices including succession planning, compensation management, performance management and Training/Development.
- Proximity to Ikoyi and its environs is a plus
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Labour law and best practices.
- Certification in Human Resources (CIPM/CIPD/SHRM etc)
- Fabulous interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly proficient in the use of G-Suite and Microsoft packages
- Strong decision making and time management skills with attention to details.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Self-confidence and ability to handle pressure
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized, excellent time management skills and able to multi task
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Detail oriented
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online