We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
- Development of personnel policies
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Maintains records, prepares reports and composes correspondence relative to the work
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationary and equipment
- Must be willing to work in a factory location
- Manage recruiting and staffing logistics
- Performance management and employee improvement programmes
- Employee orientation, development, and training
- Employee relations, and employee engagement initiatives
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- B.Sc. or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second class or HND lower credit).
- Excellent interpersonal negotiations skills.
- Good Computer skills in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Good supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong drive and passion for business result.
- Discipline:Applicant from a relevant field of study may apply
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Teamwork, Supply Management
- Interviewing Skills
- Experience in a factory is added advantage.
20th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.