Therefore HIFASS is seeking for candidates (NYSC Member 2019 BATCH ‘B’ Currently deployed to Abuja) for immediate employment into the position listed below:
Job Title: HR Assistant- NYSC
Reports to: Assistant Director, HR
Work Hours: full-time 40 hours/week
- An enthusiastic, energetic individual who will provide administrative and project assistance in order to support a variety of staffing and employee relations activities.
- Ensure that all new hires complete necessary paperwork in a timely manner. Consistently follow-up on missing forms or information.
- Maintain and update Monthly Time Sheets.
- Assist in Recruitment processes.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Mgt, Sociology, Finance or Business Administration.
- A Student member of CIPM will be an added advantage.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and database management.
8th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to "The Human Resources Manager (HIFASS)" via: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the 'Job Title' and 'NYSC Registration Number' on the SUBJECT of the mail.
Note: Kindly attach additional certificates that support or address the requirements listed for the position in PDF format, Resume and CV together in one Word Format. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.