Edojobs – Our client, an ultra modern Hospital in the heart of Benin City is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HMO Officer
Location : Edo
- Check data for accuracy, ensure proper billing for insurance reimbursement
- Record information and keep file folders and electronic databases up-to-date.
- Manage patient information, medical histories, physician exams, test results, treatments and services provided.
- Ensure patient care conforms with individual HMO/NHIS requirements/policies
- Ensure completion of all documentation for HMOs and the timely submission of bills
- Minimum of First Degree (HND / B . Sc) or its equivalent in Health or Science related field.
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative network
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020 .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online