We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Allen-Ikeja, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
- The Healthcare Assistant will work under the direct supervision of the Pharmacist to serve customers appropriately and sensitively and to assist in the efficient and effective running of the Pharmacy.
- Industries:Admin, Office & Support, Bookkeeping, Health / Fitness / Beauty, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, Sales.
- Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager
- Handling the point-of- Sales (POS) system during your shift as Cashier
- Reconciliation of sales during your shift
- Reconciliation of Petty Cash
- Housekeeping: Keeping your allotted section clean and tidy, well stocked, with regular expiry date checks.
- Assisting the Manager to ensure adequate change in the Naira denominations and adequate shopping bags in all sizes
- Attending periodic meetings called by Management
- Submitting periodic reports as assigned
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned to the position
- Faithfully discharging all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Minimum of an OND is an added advantage
- Experience in a Pharmacy is an added advantage
- Enthusiastic individual with Willingness to learn
- Friendly and matured disposition
- Good customer service skills
- An ability to respond to medical queries in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Controlling stock of pharmaceutical materials and equipment
- Assisting in the sale of OTC medicines and providing information to customers on symptoms and products
- Participating in health promotion
- Interacting and working with people
- Able to empathise and show genuine concern for the welfare of customers.
- Ability to treat others with respect.
- Conscientious, motivated and willing to learn.
- Committed and professional in attitude.
- Being personally effective
- Upholding Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Making decisions and solving problems
Ensuring health and safety
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online