Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Supervisor at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and ensure a safety culture in the Factory by setting up safety systems and procedures
- Build a team in the safety department and lead them with appropriately training them on safety standards.
- Responsible for all statuary requirements of the country in environmental health & safety.
- Develop and ensure the emergency preparedness plan, CTI, THA, Risk Assessments, PTW system etc.
- Make the system audit plans and ensure that safety system audits is done as per the plan and measure the compliance.
- Build a strong QA team under him and conduct trainings for them periodically.
- Respond to the customer complaints with proper CAPA and ensure timely and appropriate follow ups.
- Make sure that quality standards and process control parameters are followed in each step of the process.
- Ensure coordination and collaboration with the production team on the shop floor.
- Complete and share the customer questionnaires timely and appropriately.
- Keep the team very motivated and ensure proper and adequate refresher trainings on quality, health, safety and environment as per the training calendar.
- Prepare and share safety reports with the Management regularly ? on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for establishing food safety and product quality standards in the factory.
- Responsible for preparing Hygiene checklist and ensure the achievement of at least 85% hygiene score in the audits.
- Responsible for the factory certifications like HACCP, BRC and FSMA Organic etc.
- Maintain the quality documentation for the FG and AFI standards for the factory.
- BSc / HND in Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or a related field. Higher qualifications and professional certification in a related discipline will be an advantage.
- Minimum 6 years work experience in the relevant field - preferably the FMCG / Manufacturing industry. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Microsoft Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2021.