We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Maintenance Officer
Location : Lagos
- We are looking for a health maintenance officer who will serve as a link between our organization and a health maintenance organization(HMO).
- Ensures continuous training programs that will adequately develop and equip staff to function efficiently and provide necessary support in area of Health Maintenance Organizations.
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the hospital is providing most especially as it concerns HMO’s.
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, investigating and solving customers' problems and referring as appropriate when need be.
- Liaison officer between the HMO’s and NHIS on issues related to the enrollees
- Liaison officer between the HMO’s and the hospital on issues related to the enrollees
- Ensure that fee for service bills are sent out to the HMO, Retainers as at when due.
- Ensure that only identified enrollees’ access care.
- Ensure that treatment coverage is limited to the guidelines
- Ensure that only well-defined referral qualifies enrollees to access care. All ambiguous referrals must be disqualified.
- Must have a scientific aptitude and detail oriented
- Be able to get and analyze information
- Ability to make good decisions and solve medical related issues
- Strong communication skills
- Expert in Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People
- Multi-Tasking and Prioritizing
- Good organizational and Managerial skills
- Up-to-date with current issues in the medical field
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Assisting and caring for others
- Eligible candidate must be a residence of Lagos State.
- B.Sc in Medical or Health related field.
15th February, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org