Eatwell is a retailer of a wide variety of raw, and value-added meats, seafood, fruits, and vegetables. Our products include wholesale and retail size cuts of beef, lamb and pork, diverse poultry items such as chicken, duck, quail and wide selection of seafood to include fish, crabs, calamari, and octopus.
Semi processed items like burger patties, meat balls, sausages, pre-marinated kebabs, are also offered, alongside ready to eat snacks. Our lean meat and superfoods section for the health conscious is supported with our in house food advisory staff.
We offer convenience across all our sales channels and you can experience this by either walking into our store or shopping via any of our shopping channels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Support Services
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for supervising internal operations for the organizations. These shall include and not be limited to providing administrative assistance for other units and departments, act as office administrators, overseeing all operations and carrying out facility maintenance duties.
You’ll need to:
- Cover all HR, admin and facility management activities
- Coordinates and maintains Human Resource related paperwork (i.e., recruitment, and on boarding of staffs
- Serves as a liaison with the general public, and/or outside (governmental) agencies, contractors and vendors to respond to inquiries and provide information on available resources and services.
- Participates in strategic planning related to capital budget planning and development
- Leads and manages the implementation, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of company assets.
- Oversees the Preventive Maintenance Program for the Facilities Maintenance Services of equipment, devices and fleet.
- Supervises facilities management services technical/support staff.
- Hours of work are generally long should be willing to work evenings, occasional weekends and on public holidays.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 7 years post NYSC experience with at least 2 years in a middle management HR/Admin role
- Good IT skills
- Good managerial skills
You’ll need to have:
- Communication skills, tact and diplomacy
- Self-motivation and ambition
- Must show ability to deal with artisans and handy men
- Good organizational skills
- Eye for detail
- Rugged, Posses Energy and stamina, as well as resilience
- A results-driven approach to work
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Deadline: 20th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Head Support Services” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.