Head of Administration / Human Resources at Green Field Health Management Limited
Green Field Health Management (GFHML) Limited is a corporately owned and National Health Insurance Scheme Accredited Health Maintenance Organization incorporated in May 2009.
Our Board of Directors is composed of highly experienced and seasoned professionals in the field of Health Management and Administration, drawn from across the country. Our team of highly experienced and motivated staff, work round the clock to guarantee prompt and efficient provision of quality healthcare to enrollees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Administration / Human Resources
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Update office policies as needed
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
Candidate must possess the following:
- B.Sc / HND in Secretarial Administration, Mass Communication or any of the Social Sciences. A Postgraduate Degree in relevant discipline or CIPM membership will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literate & Proficient in Microsoft Office usage
- Minimum of 10 years experience post NYSC.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable Health Management organization.
- Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills
- Must have a high speed of writing for taking notes/meeting minutes
- Basic Project Management ability
- Ability to organize tasks, research and keeping records.
- Highly dependable and trustworthy: maintain confidentiality having access to extremely sensitive documents.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience in handling personnel/staff matters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.