CIG Motors is an automobile enterprise strategically positioned to bridge the economical gap between Africa and China. It has been at the forefront of bringing some of top brands in China to Africa, to expedite rapid growth in Africa’s burgeoning economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What You Will Do
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Ensures to build and consistently review Department and staff KPIs according to company needs and progression.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Develops and implements HR budget.
- 8-10 years proven work experience as a Human Resources Personnel
- Relevant professional certifications is required CIPM, SHPRI, GPHRI, SHRM certification
- Be action and result oriented entrepreneurial
- Have high ethical standards and a string moral compass
- Be an exceptional people manager able to motivate teams to achieve set goals
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing market realities
- Have a proven record of leadership, strategic design, planning and management success with tangible results
- Have proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders and complex relationships
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online