Prospa is building the operating system for 40m Nigerian entrepreneurs. With our mobile app business owners can open a business bank account in 5 minutes and get powerful tools to run a business (Invoicing, CRM, Inventory, e-commerce +More).
Prospa is backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures. Immad Akhund CEO of Mercury, Karim Atiyeh CTO of Ramp, executives from Square, Facebook, and Nubank and many other well respected angels and funds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Marketing Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
What you’ll be doing
- Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Collect and analyze consumer behaviour data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Conduct market research, report findings and identify new opportunities
- Coordinate with the marketing, design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Monitor and report competitors' marketing and sales activities
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the team runs smoothly
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics for example, conversion rates
- Write and proofread marketing materials
- Create proposals and presentations.
- Write daily social media posts and weekly blog posts relating to your assigned products, and complete other writing jobs as assigned, including direct-marketing emails and ad copy
- Communicate with members and maintain good relations
- Maintain an organized and reference-able record of past marketing metrics and advertising campaigns.
- Review and edit teammates’ marketing copy for grammatical correctness and appropriate style, and accept and apply constructive criticism from others on your own writing.
What you need
- At least 2 years experience in a marketing role
- Strong copywriting and content management/marketing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to clearly communicate articulately in front of a camera (comfortable with camera appearances)
- Experience working with teams
- Keen attention to detail
- Organisational and collaborative skills
- Medical cover
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Career development opportunities
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online