KPMG – Our client is a conglomerate with business interests in the chemicals distribution, Logistics and healthcare industries. With an impressing turnover per annum, it is one of the fastest growing business concerns in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Chief Financial Officer
Detailed Job Description
- In line with its growth aspirations, the Group is seeking to appoint top-of-the-class individual with the requisite skills and experience to fill the Group Chief Financial Officer (GCFO) role
- The role is responsible for driving the company’s financial planning and profitability / revenue assurance and transformational growth strategy
- The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
The core responsibilities of the Group CFO are to:
- Play an active leadership role in informing and delivering the strategy of the Group.
- Drive financial performance and advise on and track all investments.
- Ensure that the Group is both adequately and optimally funded to meet all operational needs and expansion plans.
- Set, define and deliver a strategy for the finance function that is both fully aligned with the overall strategy of the Group and ensures that the function adopts functional ‘best practice’ and embeds a culture of continuous performance improvement.
- Have principal responsibility for accounting, audited financial statements, management accounts, treasury, tax, financial planning, reporting and analysis of financials to all stakeholders and enterprise risk management and internal audit.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience as a finance leader, including at least 5 years in emerging markets, preferably in Africa.
- Qualified Accountant (recognized international qualification)
- Strategic focus and forward looking, experienced in partnering with CEOs to develop and deliver business strategies.
- Previous experience in financing and debt structure.
- Proven track record of raising capital.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and internal control principles, operational risk evaluation and governance frameworks in financial institutions..
- Good knowledge of IFRS accounting principles.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online