We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location : Abuja
Contract Type: Fixed term
- The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is DFID-funded through UNICEF on early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FRI 360 in collaboration with the Niger, Kebbi & Katsina state governments. RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It will assist approximately 100 formal Schools and integrated Qur’anic Schools (lQS) in each of the states.
- Graphic Designer will be primarily responsible for providing technical expertise and inputs related to developing and implementing an approach to continuing Hausa language reading instruction in the upper primary grades 4-6 and the basic non-formal education.
- H/She will work under the supervision of Literacy Coordinator and in collaboration with literacy team to produce a Hausa language Literacy Package and teacher training package for upper primary grades and basic non-formal content of Nigeria’s education curriculum.
- He/she will also assist in content development and design for key promotional messages, communication materials and publications.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design, Creative Art or other relevant studies
- Relevant certification in graphic design
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in graphic design and communication activities, preferably in development programs.
22nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter as a single document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications Sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.