Graduate Trainee Process Analyst at Leitung Gate Limited
Leitung Gate Limited provides integrated strategic risk planning and management services across functions, units and departments for sustainable organisational growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Process Analyst
- Collate, analyze and interpret process performance data using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports on clients’ management systems performance
- Develop, implement and audit data collection systems for process and system documentation, measurement, and analysis
- Support all tasks related to the deployment of management systems
- Preferably a minimum of an Upper credit or Second class upper Degree in any relevant Engineering disciple including Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical, and Civil Engineering.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, including public speaking and formal presentations
- High-level proficiency in using Microsoft suite applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project applications.
- Processing flow analyses & diagramming.
- The candidate must be positive thinking, creative, and a goal-getter.
- A second degree or certification in Project Management and/or Health, Safety & Environment, and Quality Management Auditing will be an added advantage
- Must reside in Lagos with immediate resumption availability.
- High-level proficiency in sourcing and researching information online.
- High analytical and computational skills.
- Intermediate to high-level proficiency in administering enterprise management applications, including cloud-based solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th June, 2022.