Since 2005, Pact has helped forge partnerships between government and civil society, resulting in the passage of four significant national bills to fight corruption, including 2011’s landmark Freedom of Information Act.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Intern
- The Program Intern will provide technical support to the CMM Project under the supervision of the Program Officer.
- Work collaboratively with other project team members to ensure necessary project planning, resource availability and management activities function smoothly and efficiently.
- Maintain files and support the dissemination of project information among the team.
- Filing (electronic and hard) project documents, meeting minutes and technical documents.
- Maintain inventory of all project partner’s contact information.
- Maintain physical and computerized official documents for the project.
- Supports trainings and workshops.
- Perform basic administrative duties such as answering phones and emails, filing, and managing schedules, while also assisting in budget tracking and event planning.
- Maintain office calendars and sends out reminders of impending appointments.
- Attend staff meetings and takes minutes.
- Assist in planning, developing travel documents and overseeing special events.
- Degree in International development, Social work or other related degree.
- Minimum of 1 year post NYSC experience in a similar role in the NGO sector.
- Motivated to work with tight deadlines and ambitious targets.
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written).
- Able to process large amount of information quickly and take decisions to solve problems capable to work effectively in a team and independently when required.
- Proficient in English (any other foreign language is an asset) Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
28th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume/CV and Cover Letter on their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All CV’s/resume/applications must be in either word format or PDF.
- Applicants must indicate the position applied for as the SUBJECT of the mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.