Job Title: Graduate Intern, Financial Analyst
Location : Ikeja, Lagos
Duration: 3 – 6 months contracts
- The ideal candidate will have to undertake research on macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions along with company fundamentals to make business, sector and industry recommendations.
- He/she should be able to recommend a course of action, analyze financial status of the company, prepare and analyze financial plans, forecast as well as reports.
- Prepares charts showing prior, current and projected revenues and expenditures to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the company’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Analyzing trends in revenues and expenses.
- Preparing spreadsheets, graphs, and charts to help illustrate financial trends.
- Presenting financial information to managers.
- Performing revenue and expense forecasts in order to make financial decisions.
- Creating and reviewing financial records.
- Preparing budgets.
- Review financial spreadsheets and other reports in order to predict current and future financial performance.
- Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Must be a degree holder either in Accounting, Economics, Mathematics and Business Administration
- Ability to analyze business, forecast, budget and plan financial needs
- Must have 1 – 2 years experience in a finance or business unit of a structured organization
- Ideal age range 22 – 27
- Must be very intelligent, smart and trainable.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using ‘FAIP‘ as the subject of the mail.