Job Title: Geophysical Quality Control
- A Geophysical Quality Control Representative who has knowledge of geophysical acquisition techniques, industry Safety, Health, and Environmental (HSE) standards, seismic equipment operations and positioning, Company reporting requirements, and an awareness of Company Operation Integrity Management System (OIMS) procedures, and has demonstrated skills in effective communications, interface management, auditing and assessing operations, and problem solving.
- Provide guidance and oversight to a team of QC’s who oversee geophysical vendor field operations
- Must be familiar with geophysical site investigation acquisition, processing and interpretation including high-resolution seismic surveys, sub-bottom profiler surveys, multi-beam echosounder surveys, and side scan sonar surveys.
- Must be familiar with the sampling and preservation of water column, surficial and near surficial sediments for environmental, geochemical or geological/geotechnical purposes
- Must be familiar with controlled amplitude and controlled phase processing geophysical data
- Must be familiar with the latest geophysical processing techniques including broadband processing, data reconstruction, and noise attenuation
- Must be familiar with data delivery and reporting standards
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Geophysical or Geotechnical field required.
- Minimum of 20 years geophysical field experience;
- Must have leadership ability and skills to monitor and advise on all aspects of geophysical data acquisition, including SSH&E, logistics, operations, instrumentation, equipment, recording, and positioning
- Must have excellent communication skills, possess a high level of integrity, and willingness to build trust and accountability in inter-personal relationships while working in a team setting
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Must be proficient in current communication mediums and technologies (i.e., Microsoft Office, telecommunications, email, meetings)
- Must be in good physical condition and shall comply with all project health and safety requirements (including any vendor, vessel or country-specific certifications required to work offshore)
- Must comply with all requirements per the agreement.
- Certifications must be current and not due to expire for the anticipated duration of the project.
9th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org