- Company: Cavista
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
At Cavista, we are building a team of over 100 engineers in Lagos Nigeria. We are always seeking talented individuals interested in a challenging and rewarding career. If you are interested in doing work that makes a difference, come join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Job type: Full-time
We are searching for…
- A General Manager to serve as a strategic leader to all areas of the business. An experienced leader with a people first mindset, demonstrating our culture in every interaction to empower organizational leadership across all teams.
- As General manager you will be responsible for supporting and executing on the vision and mission of Cavista, while delivering a world class experience and driving operational excellence.
- Support the execution of operational excellence through collaboration with all business partners
- Partner to support and execute business growth strategies
- Engage and collaborate with global leadership teams
- Ensure day-to-day operational excellence and compliance
- Attract, develop, and retain the best and brightest talent by providing mentorship and development opportunities within Cavista
- Foster a collaborative environment across geographical locations to deliver world-class software solutions
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and execute operations in an appropriate, cost-effective manner
- Solve problems and execute resolutions with a sense of urgency and ownership.
- Master’s Degree in Business or equivalent required
- 8+ years of management experience with demonstrated ability to drive operational excellence and foster a collaborative environment
- 5+ years of operations management and leadership experience with profit and loss responsibility
- Experience leading in a technology or healthcare industry preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset focused on innovation, process excellence and quality improvement
- Strong interpersonal, communication and financial skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!
Application Closing Date