eLIMU is a leading digital education content provider in East Africa, based in Kenya. The organisation is focused on creating interactive and engaging, contextually relevant Digital Learning resources to improve learning outcomes for students across Africa. This role is responsible for coordinating the activities focused on creating innovative digital learning resources that leverage proven pedagogies and cutting-edge technology, aligned with our unique context in Africa to transform education on the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Game Developer
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a result driven Game Developer to join our Team. Together with your team you will be crafting code that brings to life education software features.
- This scale comes along with very interesting engineering challenges which we are solving together, using a technology-agnostic approach.
Here’s What You Will Be Doing
- Build an amazing experience for our users who engage every day.
- Design, implement, test and maintain our existing products.
- Write clean, sustainable code and participate in peer code-reviews.
- You will work in close collaboration with your fellow engineers in the team.
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to continually iterate and improve user experience of our games.
What You'll learn in this Role
- Developing, releasing and maintaining high quality code.
- Strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals.
- Software architecture design, OOP and design patterns principles on various scales.
- A good understanding of Unity 3D or Construct 2 / 3.
- University Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent department
- A good knowledge of Unity 3D and or Construct 2 or 3.
- An engineer who values a holistic and technology-agnostic approach to software development
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online