Full-stack Software Engineer Associate at One Acre Fund
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full-stack Software Engineer Associate
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop, document and operate new and existing technology solutions according to our standards
- Ensure smooth progress of your projects
- Participate to your Agile team’s life-cycle
- Mentor junior team members
- Contribute to your department’s improvement by sharing knowledge, sharpening your skills, suggesting different ways of working and developing
What You Need
This Position Could be Hired at two Different Levels Depending on Experience and Interview Performance:
- Software Engineer Manager: You have 7+ years of experience and solid programming skills, project leadership, and team management experience.
- Software Engineer Associate: You have 3+ years of experience, solid programming skills, autonomy, and a knowledge of automated testing frameworks and database concepts. You will work as part of a small, collaborative, agile team of software developers
In any case, you need to have:
- High proficiency in at least
- One major web or mobile front-end technology: Angular, React, Vue.js
- One major back-end language: .Net C#, Java, Go, NodeJS
- One database engine: SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Couchbase
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and continuous integration a plus
- Experience working in Agile
- Experience living in a developing country is desired, but not a requirement
- Willingness to commit to the position for at least two years
- Language: English required, French is a plus
- Health insurance, housing and other comprehensive benefits including professional development and personal travel allowances
- 6 weeks leaves
- Flexible work from home policy
- Flexible Bring-Your-Own-Device policy with laptop allowance
- Free-lunch Fridays and regular happy hour nights
- A chance to live in one of the most beautiful, safe, and clean places in Africa!
- A rare opportunity to make an impact in the world by working with a top-ranked non-profit!
Sponsor International Candidates:
- Yes; Rwandans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here ([email protected]), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.