Nicole Sinclair Consulting – Our client in the Hospitality industry is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager (Hospitality)
Location : Lekki, Lagos
- We seek to hire Food and Beverage manager who is responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
- The Food and beverage manager responsibilities include the ability to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the resort Service operation.
- Supervise all Room Service personnel.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper set-up, breakdown and maintenance of all banquet functions
- Work with the GM and keep him/her informed of F&B issues as they arise.
- Organize all documentation for shift work on a daily basis including pre-shift reports
- Ensure all staff are meeting all established standards of service through ongoing and recurrent training systems
- Coordinate and monitor all phases of the Room Service operation.
- Ensure effective communications between each shift.
- Supervise the room service area in order to attract, retain, and motivate the employees.
- Ensure optimal level of service, quality, and hospitality are provided to guest.
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the amenity set-up and delivery.
- Monitor and maintain proper running and cleanliness of banquet areas
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required and directed
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science Technology or any related field
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role from within a 3 star hotel
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Excellent managerial skill
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online