Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Depot Operations Manager
Location : Nigeria
- Monitor quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of finished goods across the Regional Distribution Network.
- Set goals, oversee the warehouse service level and monitor performance.
- Responsible for all cost associated with the Regional Depot Operations
- Implement policies and control measures for health, safety and assets control according to business standards, government and regulatory bodies requirements.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with customers to best fulfill customer needs.
- Oversee all warehousing, transportation and logistics issues for the regional depots.
- First degree
- 5 years experience in similar role managing multi-site warehouses.
- Proficiency in usage of ERP Systems within a production environment is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong excel knowledge and hands on data analytics skills.
- Have an eye for details.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online