Touch and Pay Technology Services Limited (TAP) is an NFC powered payment and financial inclusion firm. TAP is currently transforming the payment landscape in Nigeria by facilitating financial inclusion and ensuring 99.9% reliability in cashless transaction processes. We have our footprints in education, revenue collection (in private & public sectors), transportation, health insurance and events ticketing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for our company.
- Financial Accountant responsibilities include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits
- You will act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenue analysis
- To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience.
- Ultimately, you will ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our company’s investments.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. ICAN or ACCA) is a plus
- Proven work experience (2-5 years) as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online