We seek suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position under the MacArthur-funded Project for a three-year contract of employment:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Ref: FONWR 2019
Location: North West Regional Office, Kaduna
- The purpose of this position is to provide good financial practice and coordination of states in the region in all financial matters especially financial accounting and reporting.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Five (5) years relevant work experience especially in an NGO with not less than 3 years in supervisory capacity
- Computer literacy, including MS Word, Excel and Peachtree accounting packages
- Proven sound numeric ability, analytical mind and nose for details
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Positive towards issues of development in general and reproductive health in particular
- Strong knowledge/working experience of NGO operations particularly those in reproductive health including Family Planning, Maternal and Child Health, Sexual Health and Women Development, Program Development and management.
- Familiarity with varied socio-cultural issues as they relate to SRH in the country and sensitivity to cross-cultural issues and concerns.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Membership of a professional body such as ICAN, ANAN will be an advantage.
- Possession of MBA will also be an advantage.
16th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their onepage Letter of Application indicating the position applied and justification for their applications, comprehensive career Resume (not more than 5 pages), personal contact Address (not post office box address please) and (quoting the reference) to:
The Regional Coordinator,
Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria,
North West Regional Office,
Former SDP Building,
Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway Bye-pass,
Each applicants is advised to download and fill the following Application Forms: Applicant’s Forms 1 and Applicant’s Forms 2 (MS Word format) and submit along his or her application to the: firstname.lastname@example.org