Infinion Technologies – We are a technology and business solutions Company established with the objective of providing world class solutions to Enterprise Businesses. At INFINION we constantly research into new technologies and design productivity boosting solutions, aimed at delivering business value, and making infrastructure and applications available to Enterprises. We seek to offer individuals and organizations sublime services to improve operational efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are on the hunt for a highly analytical and qualified financial officer to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the financial health of our company by managing our financial procedures.
- Your duties will include planning budgets,costing intellectual property, participating in audit tax,monitoring transactions, and preparing invoices.
- To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of financial policies, procedures, and systems. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also have outstanding analytical and time management abilities.
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up to date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- International account setup
- Intellectual property costing.
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Proven work experience of a minimum of 4 years as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus.
- Thrive in an intense, do-it-yourself, start-up environment
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team environment and diverse communities.
Deadline: 12th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.