We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location : Katsina
Contract Type: Fixed term
- The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is DFID-funded through UNICEF on early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FRI 360 in collaboration with the Niger, Kebbi & Katsina state governments. RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It will assist approximately 100 formal Schools and integrated Qur’anic Schools (lQS) in each of the states.
- Under the direction of the Field Coordinator, the Finance and Administrative Officer shall assume responsibility for all state level administrative and accounting responsibilities.
- And, will ensure compliance with the contractual financial and administrative requirements of the organization.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 – 3 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in accounting related to international development programs.
- Familiarity with donor-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria is an advantage. CPA, ACA, ICAN or recognized equivalent is an advantage. Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
22nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter as a single document to: AHNi-F&Ajobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications Sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.