Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager (Costing)
Job ID: Finance/Account003
Location: Ibese Plant, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Finance / Account
- Daily monitoring of cost centre posting to ensure costs are captured in the right cost object (i.e., right cost centre or internal order) and identify reasons for credit postings where applicable
- Daily monitor of consumption of spares and store by review stock accounts (consumption of spares and production consumables) to validate that no assets have been consumed and expensed
- Monitor Daily production confirmations of Power Gas, AGO, Coal, etc
- Settlement of maintenance orders: weekly and monthly settlement all maintenance orders to the relevant cost centres and preview all applicable maintenance orders to ensure it settled
- Computation of Cost per tons of Direct Materials for Production in line with costing Sheet
- Open new costing period: Open new costing period to allow product cost marking and posting
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Finance Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounts + minimum of 15 years job related experience or
- Bachelor’s Degree + ACA or ACCA + minimum of 12 years job related experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS, and other applicable accounting standards.
- Basic knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good data gathering, analysis and problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity. Basic proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.2 -
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online