CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Associate
- The Finance Associate will be responsible for preparing accounts, budgeting, managing financial information and ensuring all records are up to date and accurate.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. He/she will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Play a part in maintaining relationships with banks, suppliers, consultants and internal customers;
- Assisting in generating monthly, quarterly and annual financial management reports;
- Assist the Finance department in ensuring that timely and accurate payments are made.
- Assist in cash and asset management.
- To ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function;
- Ensure maintenance of internal controls and financial procedures, laid out by management;
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting; assist in the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements or as otherwise required;
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable and reconcile payable and accounts receivable accounts;
- Ensure completeness of supporting documents in all respect before payments are processed.
- Prepare for approval of payment vouchers, staff advances and petty cash;
- Maintain and update the asset register periodically;
- Assist in ensuring legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Stamping ‘Paid’ of all the invoices and related documents before filing.
- B.Sc qualification in Finance or Accounting
- ACA/ ACCA or part qualified
- Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Knowledge and experience in using Accounting Software (E.g. Quick Books, Sage Pastel e.t.c);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of Internal or External Audit or Organization Evaluations;
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skill.
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare Coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online