Finance & Administrative Assistant at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Administrative Assistant
- Will be responsible for the provision of administrative and logistical services to the Finance directorate.
- S/He will support AHNi State Office as backup through periodic finance review visits to the supported State Office as may be required, assist with the preparation of bank reconciliation statements for other accounts as may be assigned by supervisor, receive and review all payment request from staff and vendors to ensure completeness of support documentation.
- Also, s/he will prepare and upload all approved payment request to the online payment portal (GTB GAPs), prepare payment vouchers and request form for management approval, track advances to staff and ensure prompt retirement and perform other duties as may be assigned.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- University Degree or a recognized equivalent with 1-2 years’ experience
- Experience with large complex organization preferred
- Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage.
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview