Finance & Administrative Assistant at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Administrative Assistant
Job Category: Temporary
- Will be responsible for the provision of administrative and logistical services to the Finance directorate.
- S/He will process staff and vendors payments, raise payment requests and payment Vouchers, process memos, purchase orders, expense authorization and purchase requests.
- Also, s/he will carry out Facility financial audit for secondary and tertiary bills of community volunteers for Hospital vendors.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 – 2 years relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1-year relevant experience.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, or any other relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Donor and Local contractual procedures will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected]
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
Application Deadline 19th October, 2021.