Beckley Consulting Limited - We are a company with special focus on provision of professional support services for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, for small and big organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Filling Officer
Job Type: Contract
Industry: Oil and Gas
- Pack 1,500 1L cases of various lubricant grades per shift on HSFM 3
- Pack 2,000 4L cases of various lubricant grades per shift on HSFM 2
- Pack 2,000 5L cases of various lubricant grades per shift on HSFM 1
- Pack 1,200 25L kegs of various lubricant grades per shift on Keg filling line
- Pack 250 205L drums of various lubricant grades per shift on Drumline
- Pack 50 205L of additives and 40 IBC’s when requested
- Loading of bulk to industrial consumers and network stations.
- Planning and assigning of roles to production staff (service staff).
- Follow up a requisition for daily packing materials from production planning (labels, cartons, screw caps, etc.).
- Execute all daily lubricants packing into various packages as listed in Job dimension.
- Ensure good quality and accurate quantity of all packed sizes.
- Ensure that all packaged products have batch numbers.
- Follow-up transfer of packed lubricants into the warehouse safely.
- Raise Internal Transfer Note for all products transferred to the warehouse, approved by the Filling supervisor at the end of each shift.
- Ensures proper housekeeping at all times & supervises planned cleaning operations in the section.
- Assist the PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR in the collation of the production report.
- Reconcile physical stock with total quantity received from blending & total quantity filled at the end of each shift.
- Ensure safety rules and regulations among all Service Staff.
Context and Environment
- Daily interplay and operational control of 3 high-speed filling machines for small packs and 4 filling machines for Big packs.
- Simple operations of multiple filling machines and labeling machines.
- Control of automatic cartomizer and Palletizer (Robotics) and Team management.
- The plant is located in a congested industrial environment.
- The job holder reports to the FILLING SUPERVISOR.
Qualifications and Experience
- OND in Engineering or its equivalent, Technical certification in electro-mechanics and automation, Computer Literacy (use of Microsoft office).
- Supervisory skills, Technical abilities to fix and understand simple machine operation.
- Suitable experience in Filling, Bottling, Packaging, Capping, Wrapping, etc. machines in the Beverage, Vegetable, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, etc. industries will be an added advantage.
Remuneration / Benefits
- N150,000 - N170,000 monthly gross
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online