Field Service Manager at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
Wartsila is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Manager
Function: Service Delivery
Job Category: Engineering
- We are now looking for a Field Service Manager to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria. The Successful candidate will report to the General Manager, Regional Operations.
What will you be doing?
- Develop, coach, lead and manage the local FS organization in close cooperation with Global FS Organisation, to achieve quality of service performance and profitability of activities.
- Follow up and report the Field Service performance
- Participate in technical negotiations
- Develop and implement the training plan for the FS personnel
- Implement quality, environmental, health and safety systems in field service
- Prepare own department cost budget and follow up and control the actual outcome.
- Implement the FS process according to the Global procedures / guidelines
- Formulate and communicate the local Field Service budget and action plan
- Define and communicate local FS needed competencies to deliver and relative development
- Recruit and develop FS personnel / resources
You will shine in this role when you have:
- Education: Technical background with a recognised Engineering qualification, Business education will be an added advantage
- Experience: 5-6 Years’ experience in same field / Management Level (demanding leadership environment)
- French language is an added advantage.
- Rigorous understanding of Energy business and the ability to translate that to tangible actions to capture growth potential in our sales and operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: At Wartsila we value, respect and embrace all our differences, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities; everyone can be their true self and succeed based on their job-relevant merits and abilities
Application Deadline 7th August, 2022.