Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineering Intern
Job ID: R23751
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
- Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy.
- We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our team supports field activities on new units and existing installations.
As a Field Services Engineering Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes Health, Safety & Environment policies, Legal Compliance requirements and our core values.
- Learning and going extra-mile in following the mentor’s guidance and instructions.
- Carrying out all assigned duties by the mentor diligently including training activities, assignments, and assessment to monitor growth & development.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Mechanical, Electrical, Control or Electronics Engineering
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English and the ability to work well and communicate with others.
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied.
- Must be prepared to travel onshore and offshore up to 70% of the time, transport options can be provided.
- Can have limited knowledge of the oil and gas industry, specific on the job technical training will be offered.
- Willing to learn how to execute maintenance/installation of rotating equipment and assist the others crew members in performing the assigned scope of work in the field at customer sites.
- Primarily interacts with assigned mentor, direct supervisor, and other specialists in the team
- Fuel your passion.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online