Job Title: Field Service Engineer (Operations Supervisor) – Eastern Region
Location : Anambra
- The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and manage repair of sites equipment.
- Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned.
The FSE performs the major functions listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change:
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining site service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements
- Oversee and coordinate performance and routine activities of electrical field engineering personnel
- Support and ensure quality of project delivery at sites
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training, which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities, would be acceptable, subject to requirements:
- OND/HND in Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent with 2 or more years’ experience in Telecoms field operations.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and responding to operational concerns.
- Proven record of being reliable and resourceful with ability to work independently.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
13th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate must be a resident of the Eastern Region or be willing to relocate to: Anambra, Delta, Imo or Port Harcourt.